1. They find the traffic jams a cakewalk
2. They dont get scandalised too much by property rent rates. At least in a warped way they make sense, unlike B'lore.
3. They get mighty impressed when they look at the sea, and dont really mind the smell.
4. They find the closing time of pubs heavenly
5. They just adore the easy availability of public transport with fixed rates.
I must admit, its definitely a longer list than for someone moving to Bombay from another city.
(Cribs about weather and lack of rock music don't count enough of a negative)