I will build a religion. Someday I will propound it, and Im sure there will be many, many takers.
Some of the dictates will be as follows.
- My religion will have a God/ Gods, however, who or how I shall think of when the time comes as per public likes/ dislikes
- Truth, of course, will be preferred. However, when unavoidable white lies are allowed.
- You will be forced to think. There will be weekly gatherings where you will have to reach by solving a clue game before the religion will be propounded to you.
- Mailing, chatting and exchange of interesting articles on a weekly basis will be a must, discussions on some of them will be mandatory on the weekly gatherings.
- Working will be permissible for not more than 5 days a week. The holidays will be decided later, they are the days which shall constitute discussions on the forums (refer #3 above)
- There will be a festival every month lasting for at least a couple of days each month where everyone is supposed to do one activity they enjoy/ need to do. It may include eating out/ pubbing/ learning something or even lazing at home and reading books(s). The festival shall not on any count co-inside with the designated weekly holidays.
- Music will be the standard medium of prayer. An hour is a compulsory daily dose for meditation, more is preferred. Takes you closer to the Lord(s). Rock music, of course, will be preferred.
- Everyone will have complimentary access to a library (physical and web-based) by virtue of being a believer of this religion.
- The basic dictat of the religion will be
- Happy living through peaceful oblivion
- Reduction of ill-vibes between people through reduction in bitching (except of course where unavoidable, and not more than once conversation)
- Doing instead of cribbing – yeah it’s a pain, but in this religion there has to be some work afterall! One needs to work on ones cribs.
I think that’s enough for now. More later. Getting too many interruptions here.