Now, considering that Im makein Sashdude send em at least one song a day, my list is pretty dynamic at the moment (Yippee! Sashdude will be here to meet me in about 3 days!) but I will try.
Though how many of them Dirx will be able to recognise I dont know, considering some of them are Hindi. U can try downloading and listening. So here goes, in no particular order:
1. Piyu Bole from Parineeta. Distinctly influenced by Ravindranath Tagore, and western music, this is actually an enchanting piece, esp if you see the movie (which I did yesterday)
2. Crazy Frog. Dont think it needs much intrduction, but ther it is. I find myself going "Brim brim" more than once a day!
3. Kajrare from 'Bunty aur Babli' is another song that has kept me humming for quite a few days. Could have done with better honed vocals (no sash, Im not saying anything about Alisha Chinoy here;) ), this quavalli/mujra sure does have a catchy tune. Try out Dhadak Dhadak and Chup chup ke also.
4. Turn me On -Kelly. No matter how obnoxious the lyrics for an office env., the tune has got me humming it, esp becaus eof the lyrics i think ;) an old song, but nevertheless I am enchanted by it once again. Ask M!
5. Here I would like to place the songs that play on my winamp al day and I usually play them in groups.
Grp a (lounge): Karunesh - Punjab (a must!! though if someone can tell me the correct words...), Nasha Flute Fantasy, Enigma
Grp b (ethnic): Allah Ke bande, Bullah Ki Jana -Rabbi Shergill
Grp c (Ghazals & quawallis): CHupke Chupke, Jane ki Zid, Aya tere dar par, (you get the idea)
Grp d (favorties): Nirvana, Oasis, U2, Pearl Jam...(u get the idea)
Grp E (just acquired)
Grp f: Hindi new, peppy
So you see, there is no exact song that I sing all the tie. My Winamp list is pretty dynamic, and thats what I find myself singing. Latest songs of course have an impact, but there are some constants...more like a genre than a particular song.
now, I will ask whoever reads this to add on...